Monday, 22 October 2012

Mixie. It's a Mutated Fixie.

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about bikes. I don't, not really. But the Mixie? Well, it's good looking.

I first came across Mixie Bikes at the Bread & Butter fashion trade show earlier this year, part of Berlin Fashion Week 2012. Along with hundreds of German and international fashion labels, Mixie Bikes were invited to show off their wares in a huge former aircraft hangar at Flughafen Templehof.

I think the point here is, bikes, at fashion week.

I'm not going to go on about how the Mixie has 20" wheels, or that it features a "flip-flop free-fix-wheel hub" (what?). However, I will say that you have the option of a faux crocodile skin saddle, thank goodness! And that I'll take one in Mint.





1 comment:

  1. Cool bikes. I love pictures of bikes!! I have a folder on pinterest.com/louisekate/ :)

    ReplyDelete